The popularity of cloud solutions in UAE could be attributed to its role in becoming the core of many emerging business models. Today businesses both big and small are harnessing the power of this technology and reaping rich dividends. Here is a look at some numbers ad trends that confirm the popularity and growth of cloud solutions in UAE and the rest of the world.
Statistics on the Popularity of Cloud Solutions in UAE
- According to Gartner,”51% of IT spending (in application software, infrastructure software, business process services, and system infrastructure markets) will shift from traditional solutions to the public cloud, compared to 41% in 2022.”
- Gartner predicts that ‘Global spending on public cloud services would jump 20.4 percent annually to $495 billion this year. Total spending is nearly $84bn more than the amount spent in 2020 and is expected to surge nearly 21.3 percent yearly to almost $600bn next year.”
- According to ResearchandMarkets, due to the popularity of cloud solutions “The global system integration market size is expected to reach 955.21 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2022 to 2030.”
- As per a research report by Future Market Insights, as a result of various factors such as cloud use, “the business intelligence market is valued at US$ 26.7 bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 52.6 Bn by 2032. Previously, the market was booming at a higher CAGR of 7.7% (2016-2021), resulting in market size of US$ 24.9 Bn in 2021.”
- According to FMI, “The cloud computing market is predicted to grow at a robust CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast. It is also predicted to reach nearly US$ 1.9 Tn by 2032, rising from US$ 445.3 Bn in 2021.”
- According to market research firm Canalys, “Global cloud infrastructure services spending grew 35 percent (on-year) to reach $191.7 billion last year — up from $142.0 billion in 2020.” As for global cloud services spending “crossed $50 billion in a quarter for the first time. Total spending grew 34 percent to $53.5 billion in Q4, up $13.6 billion from the same period a year ago.”
Benefits of Cloud Solutions in UAE
From the above stats and facts, it is very much clear that cloud solutions in UAE would grow by leaps and bounds. In the post covid era, where hybrid work is a new reality, businesses are rapidly switching from the traditional computing model to the latest cloud solutions in UAE. Not only does it help businesses to reduce their IT infrastructure costs but it also helps them to focus on other aspects to ensure business growth. Besides, embracing cloud solutions in UAE guarantees manifold benefits namely:
You get customized cloud solutions in UAE with no upfront costs. You can scale up and scale down cloud services as per your need and requirement.
You can improve employee productivity as with cloud solutions in UAE employees from any part of the world can work together in real-time that too in the same project. There is no exchange of documents as documents are updated, shared, and accessed in real time.
Cloud solutions in UAE translate into cost savings. As there is no need to purchase hardware, buy software licenses, and perform regular maintenance as you do not own or operate the cloud solutions. You just hire the services for a nominal rate as per your requirement.
Unlike physical devices such as laptops, mobiles, and hard drives, which when lost could cost businesses millions of dollars, cloud solutions in UAE guarantee enhanced security. You can access your data even if your laptops or mobiles are under virus attack.
Cloud Solution Providers in UAE
Even though cloud solutions in Dubai guarantee immense benefits, you get to experience it if and only if you partner with the right cloud solution provider in UAE. Dutecs, a cloud solutions provider in UAE has been in the field for more than a decade. Hence, we have a team of experts who can provide you with customized solutions as per your needs. We offer cloud IT services in Dubai that include cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365. We also provide cloud solutions for cyber security, data backup & recovery, and data storage.